Here are the federal initiatives currently in place regarding travel advisories and our relationship with the United States border. If you have any questions please email me.
For all travellers entering Canada by air, land or marine mode:
- Proof of COVID-19 vaccination is not required
- Pre-board testing is not required, except:
- COVID-19 pre-entry and arrival tests are not required
- Quarantine after you enter Canada is not required
- Using ArriveCAN is not required, but
- Pre-boarding tests for cruise passengers are not required
- As always, travel documents are required
- Health checks to board planes and trains are not required
- Wearing masks on planes and trains is not required
If you have symptoms of COVID-19, you shouldn't travel to Canada.
If you feel sick or experience any symptoms of COVID-19 during your travel to Canada or upon arrival, you should:
- inform the flight attendant, cruise staff or a border services officer upon arrival. You may be referred to a Quarantine Officer for a health assessment and further direction.
- avoid taking public transportation
- check provincial or territorial requirements for what you need to do if you’re symptomatic or have tested positive for COVID-19